Stay Safe in play areas during Covid-19
The Government rules on social distancing has changed by banning social gatherings of more than six people in England as the Government responds to a spike in coronavirus cases.
From Monday 14th September 2020 there should be no more than 30 people allowed in the Play Park with gatherings no more than 6.
If the area is busy come back later
We recommend that you follow this advice:
- If the area is busy come back later.
- Do not use the play area if you feel ill or someone in your bubble is ill.
- Bring your own sanitiser to clean your hands before and after using the equipment.
- Avoid touching your face.
- Sensible use of the play area is the responsibility of Parents, Guardians and Carers.
- Wash your hands with soap and warm water as soon as you can.
- Stay safe by staying apart whilst waiting to use the equipment. Maintain 2 meters distance.
- We do not clean the equipment so you may choose to wipe it before touching it. (Don’t forget to put your wipe in the bin).
- Do not eat, drink, vape or smoke in the play area.
The Parish Council thanks you for your co-operation and will be monitoring the use of the play park.