Annual Parish Meeting
1st June at 7.00 pm in The Reading Rooms, High Street, Great Yeldham.
- Welcome and Introductions – Cllr Philip Rawlinson, Chairman of the Parish Council.
- Minutes of the Annual Parish Assembly held on 26th May 2021.
A copy of the minutes available on the Parish Council website.
- Annual Reports by the County Council, District Council, Parish Council. Copies will be available on the Parish Council website.
- Open Forum – Questions directed to the Parish Council from the public.
- Chairman’s Address – Thanks to all those who took part in the evening proceedings and for the displays from the various local clubs, groups and societies.
No Meeting held in 2020 due to Covid 19